Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Definitive Ranking Of College Dorm Room Posters

Audrey, Bob, those two girls kissing: They’re all here. BUT WHAT WILL TAKE THE NUMBER ONE SPOT?!?!


Animal House


Animal House


I mean, it literally says "college" right there. It doesn't say "elementary school," it doesn't say "vocational school." Doesn't even say "collage." It says "college." If you ever need to be reminded of the space your body is currently occupying, this poster is for you.


Via caltech.typepad.com


Pulp Fiction


Pulp Fiction


An absolute MUST for fans of men holding guns.


Via gbposters.com


Bob Marley Looking Slightly to the Left


Bob Marley Looking Slightly to the Left


Quite a mysterious poster. What's over on the left, Bob? What do you see that I don't see?


Via quoteko.com


The Kramer


The Kramer


Remember Seinfeld? The television show? This is the a poster to hang up so you can remember Seinfeld. Often I'll wake up in a cold sweat, thinking I have forgotten something, only to glance on my ceiling and see that it was Seinfeld I was looking for all along.


Via amazon.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment