Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bryan Cranston Hints That We Haven't Seen The End Of Walter White

There’s a few spoilers in this post, obviously.


Bryan Cranston was interviewed on CNN, and was asked about the ending of Breaking Bad.


Bryan Cranston was interviewed on CNN, and was asked about the ending of Breaking Bad .


Ashleigh Banfield asks "I wasn't so sure that you died. I really wasn't. You guys were open and I just thought, 'what if the police just take him into custody, he gets better, breaks out and just goes nuts?'"


Bryan replies: "You never saw a bag zip up or anything."


Ashleigh than asks: "Is he dead?"


"I don't know."


Final question: "No movie, no nothing, no Walter White?"


"I don't know.... never say never."


cnn.com



AMC / capitalsteeez.tumblr.com


You can watch the interview here:



Via youtube.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment