Sunday, September 29, 2013

22 Quotes From Kanye’s BBC Interview To Make You Think About Race, Culture, And Creativity

Here’s why we should actually be talking about the interview. CC: Jimmy Kimmel , the world.


From Part 1:



I'm gonna take music and I'm gonna to try to make it three-dimensional, like in Star Wars, and the hologram'll pop up out of R2-D2. I'ma try to make something that jumps up, and affects you, in a good or bad way.


We're all gonna die one day. So, live like that. Live like you could die tomorrow. You know? Go for it.


For me, in my life and my creativity, it's been challenging and everything, but I was able to ascend to massive levels, to heights and never stop because of the foundation that my mother and father and grandfather laid through civil rights, what Michael Jackson did through music videos and the ground he broke. There would be no Kanye West if it wasn't for Michael Jackson.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment