Sunday, September 29, 2013

Aaron Paul And His Wife Are More In Love Than Any People In The History Of Love

We’re almost as obsessed with it as he is with her.


Aaron Paul recently married Lauren Parsekian.


Aaron Paul recently married Lauren Parsekian.


Twitter: @Laurencorinne8


Which is good because he's literally OBSESSED with her.



I married my best friend on Sunday and I can't stop staring at her. Love you pretty.


instagram.com


They have the best love in the world.



Pretty bird providing food for her self kills me in the best way every time. I love you so much my little wife.


instagram.com


There is basically no point in trying to love someone as much as they love each other because it's impossible.



@laurenpaul8 I like you my pretty little bird


instagram.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment