Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Scariest Game Of The Year Is Only 7 Bucks Right Now

“Outlast” is also one of the best.



In September, I wrote about Outlast , the first person terror game from the ten-person Canadian Studio Red Barrels:



Still, the game frightened me into near tears. Playing Outlast in the middle of the day, in a Manhattan office suffused with light and the wisecracks of twentysomething web workers, I found myself cringing as I tested every doorknob; jumping at every noise; covering my mouth with my hand involuntarily.



Yes, it's a scary game. Now, through the Steam Holiday Sale, it's only seven bucks. So if you want to raise your heart rate tonight with something that isn't booze or drugs, go get it. It's cheaper and you'll remember it better.


LINK: Outlast


No comments:

Post a Comment