Monday, March 31, 2014

57 Thoughts Every Hypochondriac Would Understand

BRB, WebMD says I need brain surgery.


1. I think I'm getting a headache.

2. Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet. I'll drink some coffee.

3. Nope. Maybe I'm dehydrated. I'll drink some water.

4. Hmmm... My head still hurts.

5. Maybe if I eat something? I guess I'll eat. Maybe that will help.

6. My head is still hurting...

7. * rubs temple *



shutterstock.com


8. I haven't had my wisdom teeth taken out. Maybe that has something to do with it?

9. I've heard news stories of people going to the E.R. after their faces swelled up and their headaches were unbearable. Apparently, their wisdom teeth got infected. The infection would spread to their brains. Some even died...

10. OH MY GOD.

11. My cheeks feel a little swollen. Either that, or I've gained a few pounds.

12. I'm pretty sure it's not my wisdom teeth.

13. I'm pretty sure...



nakedenvelope.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment