Monday, March 31, 2014

Lindsay Lohan's New Hobby Is Pole Dancing

Hey, whatever works.


The controversial star discussed her favorite hobby on her show Lindsay.


The controversial star discussed her favorite hobby on her show Lindsay.


Lindsay / OWN


"It's actually a really good workout. It's really empowering for women to get to know your body and yourself."


"It's actually a really good workout. It's really empowering for women to get to know your body and yourself."


Lindsay / OWN


"I like doing that kind of workout and I sweat more doing that than I do doing yoga, or getting on a treadmill, or anything else."


"I like doing that kind of workout and I sweat more doing that than I do doing yoga, or getting on a treadmill, or anything else."


Lindsay / OWN


Why does the light bulb have to be red?


Why does the light bulb have to be red?


Lindsay / OWN




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment