Wednesday, July 30, 2014

11 Dating Horror Stories That'll Make You Want To Be Single Forever

More proof that first dates are the worst dates.



NBC


Freshman year of high school, I went on a date to the rodeo (a date I didn't want to be on). He won a neon green stuffed monster, bigger than the both us, but he eventually threw up on it while on a ride. The puke-soaked stuffed monster FELL onto a crowd of girls below us - it smelled like dog food, essentially making everyone gag. My mother came to pick us up ASAP to bring me a change of clothing and my date a pair of my brother's clothes. After the night was over, he kept the giant stuffed monster... and my brother's clothes. I haven't attended a rodeo since then, and I live in Texas.


For a second date, I went to a fairly nice restaurant with this guy from a neighboring college town. It was cute until he started asking me to let him stay the night, explaining how he was a super awesome cuddler. He also told me that if I needed help bathing myself, he wouldn't mind staying and helping me. The ENTIRE ride back to my apartment was basically him making a case as to why I should let him see me naked. While sitting in his passenger seat, I sent a text to my friend which said something along the lines of: "HELP! THIS DUDE IS CREEPING ME OUT! Make an excuse and call me ASAP!" My friend called and made up some excuse about her fighting with her roommate. He saw the text in the reflection of the window and then not-so-nicely asked me to get out of his car.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment