Wednesday, July 30, 2014

19 Women Reveal Their Most Cringeworthy Sexual Experiences

Needless to say, this is NSFW. Via this Reddit thread .



ThinkStock / FotoimperiyA / Via reddit.com


One time my friend put his dick in me and just kind of flopped on top of me until he came. He then proceeded to roll over and fall asleep. I got up and sat in a recliner and drank a beer while I stared into the distance and contemplated my life.


Via reddit.com


My first time. Boyfriend was a virgin too. It was in a field at night. Freezing cold. He put it in, no foreplay and I wasn't turned on at all. It hurt horribly and didn't get any better. Cue about 4 minutes of "is this really all it is?" Followed by him finishing. I think we just laid there for a few minutes before he got hard again. He begged me to jack him off. It got on my foot. Snuck back in my house and cried myself to sleep. 1/10.


Via reddit.com



ThinkStock / Maryna Patzen / Via reddit.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment