Friday, November 28, 2014

19 Real Thoughts Astronauts Have Had

Trying to pee in a bag, amiright? They’re just like us!



Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed


On average, each astronaut was aboard the ISS for about 187 days. Here are a few things they had to say about their missions, co-workers, and daily struggles.


1. "Today was a great day! I'm not sure why."


2. "It seems like I spent all day today working as fast as I could only to keep falling behind."


3. "We heard a big bump in the morning yesterday that we think could have been a meteor strike."


4. "There's only room for two at the table, so three of us just float and juggle our food. I'm not sure what the idea is for when we have six of us up here."


5. "I have to say, I'm pretty lucky. At 108 days I'm not the least bit annoyed or tired of these guys."


6. "I hesitate to use the word 'depression,' but it seems an appropriate description of my mood lately. Nothing seems to cheer me up much."


7. "I fell asleep while typing."



Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment