Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Straight Man's Journey Into Becoming A One Direction Fan

Zayn. Zayn! ZAYN! ZAYN!! ZAYN!!!



youtu.be


1. One Direction will never be as good as The Backstreet Boys or NSYNC.

2. I will never understand girls screaming. Seriously. Why do they do that?

3. OK, "What Makes You Beautiful" is kind of catchy...

4. Zayn is cool, but he's the only one I like.

5. Harry Styles?! No. Zayn. It's all about Zayn.


♬ And that's what makes you beautiful... ♬


6. Why can't they dance? The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC were excellent dancers. "Bye, bye, bye." Now THAT is a dance move. #NeverForget

7. I'm not saying I like 1D, but their songs ARE catchy. I will say that. Whoever writes their songs does a good job.


♬ And we danced all night TO THE BEST SONG EVER! ♬



youtu.be


8. I feel bad for the blonde kid.

9. When does he sing?

10. Do the other guys like him?

11. Does Zayn like him?

12. Where is Zayn from?

13. No, I don't care about Harry Styles. I like Zayn. Zayn is the best.

14. I think I'm becoming a One Direction fan...

15. Better keep that one to myself.


[In a whisper]

♬ And I'll be gone, gone tonight... something something something... ♬

[Turns up radio]


16. Seriously, their songs are really catchy...

17. I mean, I'm not going to download them, but, yeah, I'll listen to it on --


♬ THE STORY OF MY LIIIIFE! I TAKE HER HOOOME! I DRIVE ALL NIIIIIIIIIGHT! TO KEEP HER WAAAAARM AND TIME... IS FROOOOOOOOZEN ♬




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment