Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): AnnaLynne McCord


Michael Buckner / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.


What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


A picture of me and my girls in Cambodia laughing; they're the queens of selfies on my iPhone.


When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


Ideally, Evian. If not, then whatever H20 they offer. I'm notorious for "getting drunk on water." You kinda have to be there.



What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?


"Ohwow." Coined by my bestie and composer for my short film, Chloe Flower, it's two words said in a loud whisper, really fast and ideally with a healthy dose of judgment.


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


NFL... Everything. 'Tis the season.


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


My ex. You asked. We're friends :)


What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?


I don't often find myself in awkward situations, but I certainly relish creating them for others. I am Master of "Mind in the Gutter" and being as "Inappropriate as Possible at the Most Inopportune Times."


When is the last time you went to a theater?



Saw John Wick. Alone. I'm sad.


What TV show should everyone be watching?


If they haven't seen it, then they should binge-watch Dexter.


And what is your TV guilty pleasure?


See above. Michael C. Hall is EVERYTHING. Intelligent and dark? Dexter is so hot!! #TwistedMinds


What's the first CD you bought?


Pretty sure that would have been "Hit Me Baby One More Time," by Ms. Britney Spears.


What is the one food you cannot resist?



In-N-Out burgers. Can't help myself. Dream about them when I'm out of town.


What music are you currently listening to?


I'm currently sitting in silence answering these interview questions. ;-) - Last listened to... "Gods and Monsters" by Lana Del Rey.


What drives you absolutely crazy?


I'm someone who can handle pretty much anything you throw at me, but if someone does something that is, in my opinion, just plain stupid lacking common sense ...I might go Female Hulk on them. Red is more my color over green.


Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Kittens. Obvs. I have two.


New York or Los Angeles?



NYC people. L.A. weather.


Comedy or drama?


Drama.


Bacon or Nutella?


Allergic to hazelnut. I know, so sad. Bacon, it is.


Coffee or tea?


Tea all the way.


'80s or '90s?


Eh, not the best decades, but I was born in the '80s. So, '80s.



NSYNC or BSB?


I guess I'm old — now the most recent thing I've googled is this question. OK, this is my era lol. Not a big boy band fan clearly — NSYNC, I guess?


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?


Miley Cyrus.


And finally: Tell us a secret.


What're you gonna do for me?


OK... So... During football season, when I'm alone... I... may or may not... watch NFL naked. I know. I know. It's weird. That's why it is a secret. Or why it was. Football fans are superstitious. #JustSayin



Get involved in AnnaLynne's charities: IChoose and NewSomalyFund.



No comments:

Post a Comment