Monday, March 30, 2015

56 Thoughts You Have After Waking Up Hungover

“I can feel my liver crying.”


1. Where am I??

2. Oh.

3. Oh god.

4. How much did I drink last night??

5. *checks phone*

6. I am never drinking again.

7. I feel like I'm dying.

8. Am I dying?

9. Am I dead?

10. Is this hell?

11. This is definitely hell.

12. There are parts of my body that hurt that I didn't even know could feel pain.

13. I CAN FEEL MY LIVER CRYING.

14. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

15. I hate everything.



NBC


16. All I want to do is cocoon myself in blankets and metamorphose into a less hungover butterfly.

17. Why did I do this to myself?

18. What did morning me ever do to night me to deserve this?

19. Actually, what did I ever do to alcohol to deserve this?

20. IT HURTS US, PRECIOUS.

21. WE HATES IT.

22. SNEAKY LITTLE HANGOVERSES.

23. Ugh.

24. I can't function.

25. Is this what adulthood feels like?

26. Did I peak in college?

27. I NEED AN ADULT.

28. BUT I AM AN ADULT.

29. Maybe I should go get some water. That would be the adult thing to do.

30. Or some food.

31. *mentally vomits*

32. On second thought, maybe just water.



NBC




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment