Tuesday, March 31, 2015

60 Thoughts You Have When Your Phone Falls On Your Face

Thank God it wasn’t the original Nokia mobile. I’d be dead.



20th Century Fox / Via giphy.com


1. My face! My precious face!

2. This hurts more than it should.

3. OMG did I chip a tooth?

4. Can you chip a tooth on your phone?

5. I think it's given me a bruise.

6. I'll never be able to tell anyone how I got this.

7. Maybe I'll just tell them I sneezed and smacked my head on my desk.

8. It's less embarrassing.

9. I just HAD to use my phone in bed.

10. Wait, who cares about my face? IS MY SCREEN OK?!



Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com


11. Why don't they make these damn phone covers with hand grips?

12. *Googles phone covers with hand grips*

13. Oh, they DO make phone covers with hand grips.

14. Wow.

15. They are the ugliest things I've ever seen.

16. I'm not sure I can invest in something so aesthetically...what's the word?

17. Oh right; Shit.

18. What do I choose?

19. My face or my case?

20. I'm just not emotionally ready for this kind of decision.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment