Monday, April 20, 2015

77 Thoughts I Had While Watching Season 5, Episode 2 Of "Game Of Thrones"

“Do you think she’s safe with Littlefinger?” … Pretty sure no one would be safe chillin’ with someone named Littlefinger.

HBO

1. I kinda forgot Arya was on a boat to Braavos.
2. When I was 13, I was afraid to go to the mall alone and this girl's traveling across the big blue ocean solo. Pretty badass.
3. I think the Game Of Thrones intro was made to be the perfect amount of time to get a glass of wine.

HBO

4. Yessss opening scene with Arya. I'm about it.
5. Maisie Williams seems cool IRL, too.
6. Not that I've ever met her. But we'd probably be friends if I did.
7. I like the dude rowing the boat's turquoise ring. Very free people of him.
8. He just drops her off at this enormous cement building/house. Not intimidating at all.
9. This guy's like, "Who da fuq are you."
10. "You have everywhere else to go." – Dude, she's literally on your isolated island/house. She's really got nowhere else to go.
11. Arya, don't throw your magic coin in the water. Some Pirates Of The Caribbean shit is gonna activate.


View Entire List ›

3 comments: