Monday, September 29, 2014

19 Awkward Sex Horror Stories That'll Make You Turn Celibate

Because sometimes a trip to the emergency room just isn’t worth it.



Universal Pictures / Via hotflick.net


Once a girl I was seeing wanted me to use anal beads on her while we did it doggy style. I'm not really into butt stuff so I didn't know what I was doing, but I went along with it. Since I was new to the whole thing, I didn't know you're supposed to pull them out SLOWLY. I pulled them out like I was rip-starting a lawn mower — the result? One screaming woman, one horizontal shit-fountain, one ruined bed, and one ended relationship.


My ex said my "pretty eyes" would make him cum too quick, and he smothered my face with a pillow to hide them. I tried to lift the pillow off with a little too much force and pushed him off of me; I had to drive him to the emergency room for stitches in his head because it smashed into the bedside table. I also farted during anal sex that night and his penis shot out!




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment