Monday, September 29, 2014

These Starbucks Cup Doodles Will Definitely Inspire You To Procrastinate More

Mermaids are overrated, anyway.


This is what happens when Ian Hunt, a 29-year-old who works on a morning TV show, gets free coffee at work:


This is what happens when Ian Hunt, a 29-year-old who works on a morning TV show, gets free coffee at work:


"The current Batgirl costume created by Babs Tarr and Cameron Stewart is probably the best superhero costume ever. Don't take this cups word for it, check out the comic. Someone said it looks like she has a penis in this drawing, but that's the strap on her belt thing, I swear."


Ian Hunt / Via Instagram: @IHunt12



"I wanted to draw something NYC related. I had a hard time drawing de Blasio murdering a groundhog, so I settled on this."


Ian Hunt / Via Instagram: @IHunt12



"This was my first one. I was trying to draw the Misfits skull and it turned into this busty demon lady."


Ian Hunt / Via Instagram: @IHunt12



"​Before Gene Simmons owned an arena football team he was in a rock band called Kiss where he wore a sparkly codpiece."


Ian Hunt / Via Instagram: @IHunt12




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment