Friday, November 29, 2013

11 Pictures Of Naked Men You Can Gawp At For A Good Cause

It’s for charity, guys. Charity.


So the annual Gay Times naked issue is out and there is rather a lot of this sort of thing.


So the annual Gay Times naked issue is out and there is rather a lot of this sort of thing.


Former X Factor contestant and TV presenter Jake Quickenden showing off his, erm, tatts. There are 36 guys doing similar in the special issue, which is out this week. In the interests of public service internet we provide you with a selection here.


Millvres / Dylan Rosser


Big Brother winner Sam Evans took part in the shoot which is definitely for a good cause.


Big Brother winner Sam Evans took part in the shoot which is definitely for a good cause.


Readers can download certain images using special codes in the magazine. Funds from the downloaded images go to the National AIDS Trust, the UK's leading charity dedicated to transforming society's response to HIV.


Millvres / Dylan Rosser


Here's former Big Brother contestant Dan Neal resting his arm on a pole.


Here's former Big Brother contestant Dan Neal resting his arm on a pole.


"I've never done a naked shoot before and I doubt I'll ever do it again," he says of the challenge. "I'm more insecure than vain. I do care about how I look and if I'm having a bad hair or skin day then I'm a miserable bastard. If I look good, I feel good. But in my 30s I care less about what people think than I did in my 20s."


Milllvres / Dylan Rosser


Oh look, it's Alex Reid in the buff.


Oh look, it's Alex Reid in the buff.


Katie Price's ex bares more than just his butt-cheeks in what is probably his frankest interview ever. "Out of all the people I've slept with, only 5% were the same sex," says the cagefighter and model. "I used to care if that would surprise people but now I don't. I feel Western society is on the cusp of a transition where people are more liberated. Look at Tom Hardy. He's a proper alpha male and has spoken about having a bit of bum fun and it doesn't matter. The difference between him and me is that he doesn't talk about it." Well, I never.


Millvres / Dylan Rosser




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment