Friday, November 29, 2013

A Man Claims He Was Thrown Out Of Wal-Mart For Filming A Massive Pre-Black Friday Brawl

Judging from the video, it appears as though the fight started over a television.


This video was taken in Elkin, N.C., on Thanksgiving night. It shows a man barreling through a crowd of shoppers while swinging a flat screen TV.



youtube.com


In the video you can hear a woman screaming "Oh my God," and then a fight breaks out in line.


In the video you can hear a woman screaming "Oh my God," and then a fight breaks out in line.


The video was taken by YouTube user Brian Spain, who was in the small North Carolina town visiting family and thought he could beat the Black Friday hysteria by going out Thanksgiving night.


The video was taken by YouTube user Brian Spain , who was in the small North Carolina town visiting family and thought he could beat the Black Friday hysteria by going out Thanksgiving night.


youtube.com


I had to leave immediately after [the fight] though because the Wal-Mart guy came up to me and says 'you can't film in the store,' and I told him what happened and I said 'no I'm filming this guy throwing people around,' I was like 'you need to see this.' And he said 'I don't care, you can't film in the store.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment