Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ladies, Start Your Engines: Clint Eastwood Is Single Again

That story and more in today’s CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!



Clint Eastwood and wife Dina have separated after 17 years of marriage. Where did it go wrong? My guess is the reality show. Or the chair.


Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images



Ricky Martin tells GQ Australia that he used to bully gay men when he was younger:


Gustavo Caballero / Getty Images



"I was very angry, very rebellious. I used to look at gay men and think 'I'm not like that; I don't want to be like that. That's not me.' I was ashamed. When you're told you're wrong by everyone, from society, from your faith - - my self-esteem was crushed," he adds. "I took my anger out on those around me."



Via gq.com.au



Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Cutter Dykstra are now the proud parents of baby Beau Kyle Dykstra.


Jamie McCarthy / Getty Images




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment