Thursday, August 29, 2013

Working Full Time: Expectations Vs. Reality

So, what you’re saying is that I can’t take a nap at my desk?


Expectation: I will make my lunch each morning as to save money to pay for my newfound bills.

Reality: The Jimmy John sandwich artists literally know me by name at this point and were surprised when I didn’t order tuna.



Via giphy.com


Expectation: If I go to sleep at a reasonable time I won’t be so tired when my alarm goes off at 6 a.m.

Reality: Went to bed at 10 and still pressed snooze 8 times.



Via giphy.com


Expectation: I will make great changes to my wardrobe and totally look the part of a 20-something professional working in the city.

Reality: My shirt is wrinkled because it was on the floor.



Via giphy.com



Expectation: I will be so organized at work and be so productive before noon.

Reality: Spent an hour making sure my email signature looked legit.


Via giphy.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment