Thursday, April 2, 2015

17 Questions From People In Their Twenties, Answered By People In Their Thirties

A few twentysomethings had burning questions for us olds, and we decided to answer that call.



Kristin Chirico for BuzzFeed


“Are you actually in your sexual prime?”


“Are you actually in your sexual prime?”


Alex Alvarez: lol


Erin La Rosa: In my twenties I dated heinous monsters because I had no sense. So I'd say thirties has been better, sexy wise.


Kristin Chirico: I'm actually in my Optimus Prime.


NBC


“Will I ever stop calling my mom every day for advice?”


“Will I ever stop calling my mom every day for advice?”


Kristin: Yes, but then she will just start calling YOU to ask for advice.


Erin: I call my mom every morning, and on the way home I call my best friend. I'm still just as needy.


Alex: Never. You will always need your mom, and you will also slowly turn into her.


Fox




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment