Sunday, April 5, 2015

A New Mom's Ghostly "First Family Photo" Has Been Shared All Over The World

“When I saw the picture I immediately started crying,” she told BuzzFeed News.


"July 13th 2014 was the absolute worst day of my life," she wrote on Facebook. "I lost my best friend. The father of my unborn child. And since that day I have felt so empty inside. A part of me will forever be missing. I loved that man more than life itself."



Facebook: sierra.sharry


After a recent photo session with her 6-month-old son, Taos, the 20-year-old felt like something was missing.


After a recent photo session with her 6-month-old son, Taos, the 20-year-old felt like something was missing.


"I needed a picture of my family, one that can help my son realize that just because Lane isn't with us physically he is still here for us and watching over us everyday," she told BuzzFeed News.


Facebook: sierra.sharry / Via Kayli Rene' Photography




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment