Thursday, April 9, 2015

Aussie Country Kids Answer Questions From City Kids

We have the swag(s) you wish you did.



Three BuzzFeed Oz writers who were raised in rural towns decided to answer the questions our city friends had for us, and teach them all about country living.


Nick Wray / Anna Mendoza / Buzzfeed


Have you milked a cow?


Have you milked a cow?


Tahlia: Milked a cow? We started drinking fresh milk from a cow since birth. It’s the country way.


Lane: No, my hood was all about sheep.


Nick: I did, and it does sound like I’m making a bad joke here but it’s not as exciting as you think it would be. It look like four pulls to get a drop of milk out.


degrassi.wikia.com


Have you watched a cow/horse/other animal give birth?


Have you watched a cow/horse/other animal give birth?


Tahlia: OK definitely not.


Lane: Nope. I’m not planning to, either.


Nick: I’ve seen both a cow and sheep give birth. Yeah that was fucked.


the-fellowship-of-erdemhart.com


Do you all know how to ride a horse?


Do you all know how to ride a horse?


Tahlia: If by ride a horse you mean sit on top of the animal and having a minor panic attack when it takes two steps then yes, I can ride a horse.


Lane: I rode sheep as a small child?


Nick: Not solo.


giphy.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment